Saturday, January 9, 2010

WE'RE HERE!!!

Hello all!


We arrived safely in San Salvador today. :) It was really hot but had a nice breeze to it. It is beautiful out here. The mountains and everything. The ride over here (all day) was quite a trip :) it was relaxing and stressful at the same time. The plane rides were ok and they played movies for us. Everyone got a good nap on the plane (I think) I know my dad and I did. I am really looking forward to this trip! I am very excited and nervous at the same time, but I know God is going to help me get through this :). Tomorrow we are going to the Church in the morning then some shopping, then taking the boys from the orphanage out to ice cream.

I am looking forward to this trip and hope everything goes very well!!!

God Bless~~~


Ari ~* <3 *~
and the team!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Ari! It's so cool that you get to be a part of this trip. I know that you will be blessed and that you will be a blessing. I hope you meet lots of cool people with whom you can share the love of Jesus!

    Peace,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete